20 Group Members
Join a Parker 20 Group!
What is a 20 Group?
A 20 group is comprised of non-competing dealer principals who meet together three times a year for 2 ½ days. The purpose of the meetings is to improve the professionalism and profitability of each dealership.
- Learn how other successful dealers run their businesses.
- Receive group input toward solving problems.
- Choose a manufacturer-endorsed “branded” group or an “open” group, which represents a mix of brands and boat types.
- Your financial information will be gathered monthly and you will receive:
- A thorough understanding of your own financial picture by comparing your financials to other successful dealers.
- Monthly 20 Group Report.
- Access to other crucial management reports.
- All members agree to confidentiality of information.
The meeting location rotates among group members. The host dealer receives the benefit of a group site visit and critique.
$525 per month billed quarterly in advance.
- One time registration and set-up fee of $750.
- Plus travel expenses and prorated share of meeting room charges.
Please Contact Us with any questions about joining a 20 Group with Parker Business Planning. We would love to hear from you.